Struggleville Forum
Looking For Protesters! - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Looking For Protesters! (/thread-100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Looking For Protesters! - PJ - 06-02-2020

(06-01-2020, 07:35 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:42 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 03:36 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: plus get rid of the worst.  2 birds!

Rid the world of Darwin award winners.  That is a plus.

I have seen videos of roads being blocked and protestors getting ran over.  I have very strong feelings about that.  Roads being blocked is not a peaceful protest IMO.

The one guy in the semi was dumb enough to go barreling down the road and then stop after almost running them over..... thats the worst time to stop.  Either stop before you get to them or keep going.  Almost hitting them and then stopping is a guaranteed ass kicking.

I saw earlier tonight rioters were blocking the road while other ones were going down the line of cars smashing their windows.

RE: Looking For Protesters! - Lifebeholder - 06-03-2020

I am glad with my work I don't have much time to watch television or get on social media to see this stuff. I feel you have got government money and help and people stay poor because they choose to. It has nothing to do with your skin color. You could argue living conditions and maybe that plays into it too. If you can't take care of your own town, you don't respect it and decide to destroy and steal from it, I don't see where I think you should be getting more money to rebuild it. You don't respect your law enforcement officers or attempt to get to know them and shoot and fight with them. I don't mind you moving to get out, but you do that in my town, my neighborhood we have a problem. You won't be here long, we have lot of older people with to much time on their hands and know to many people in the town and police and mayor on speed dial and they won't let it stand.
You want to make something better you put your own time into it. You make a change. You don't sit on your butt and getting paid money from the government and destroy public areas that cost taxes I am sure you are not paying. You are keeping your areas poor by your choices. You are using up your government funding to have to stop stupid things and they are not going to be used to take care of the more important things. You again have a choice on what that funding is used for and how you decide to waste it, but don't come crying for more because of your insufficient ways. You wonder why your young don't respect you or appreciate things and then you need to take a long look into the mirror. The younger generation is watching everything you do and they will possibly continue a cycle that will forever keep your offspring down. You make the change and show them better and you teach them a better way and they could succeed.

RE: Looking For Protesters! - PJ - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 07:15 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: I am glad with my work I don't have much time to watch television or get on social media to see this stuff. I feel you have got government money and help and people stay poor because they choose to. It has nothing to do with your skin color. You could argue living conditions and maybe that plays into it too. If you can't take care of your own town, you don't respect it and decide to destroy and steal from it, I don't see where I think you should be getting more money to rebuild it. You don't respect your law enforcement officers or attempt to get to know them and shoot and fight with them. I don't mind you moving to get out, but you do that in my town, my neighborhood we have a problem. You won't be here long, we have lot of older people with to much time on their hands and know to many people in the town and police and mayor on speed dial and they won't let it stand.
You want to make something better you put your own time into it. You make a change. You don't sit on your butt and getting paid money from the government and destroy public areas that cost taxes I am sure you are not paying. You are keeping your areas poor by your choices. You are using up your government funding to have to stop stupid things and they are not going to be used to take care of the more important things. You again have a choice on what that funding is used for and how you decide to waste it, but don't come crying for more because of your insufficient ways. You wonder why your young don't respect you or  appreciate things and then you need to take a long look into the mirror. The younger generation is watching everything you do and they will possibly continue a cycle that will forever keep your offspring down. You make the change and show them better and you teach them a better way and they could succeed.

So.... if I am following what your are saying... you're saying.... Stopping in the middle of traffic to get out of your car, run into a shoe store, steal all the Nikes you can carry then jump back in your car and take off while your kid watches from the back seat..... is bad?