Struggleville Forum
Dewalt tools what are they good for. - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Dewalt tools what are they good for. (/thread-68.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dewalt tools what are they good for. - MiscellaneousDave - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 09:13 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 03:38 AM)PJ Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 10:10 PM)MaintenanceGuyMD Wrote: I have an old Dewalt 1/4 inch impact driver that I've been using for everything from driving screws to removing and tighten lug nuts.  It came with only 2 AH batteries, but it's held up for over 5 years now.

I have been impressed with all the DeWALT tools I have bought, haven't broke one yet.

No that was a lie as I typed I realized the hose broke on their cordless vacuum... they did send me a new one though.

I have not had any of my Dewalt tools fail either.  I believe that is due in part because I am not very hard on my tools.  Being a home DIYer I don't think I am pushing them to their limit.  They are after all suppose to be contractor quality tools.   Cool

That is my thing too.  Sometimes I push them hard, but it is rare.  Compared to a contractor that pushes them hard every single day.

Aggies get a bit of respect since they are now part of the SEC. Smile

Just a bit.

RE: Dewalt tools what are they good for. - Orion1876 - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 09:33 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: Aggies get a bit of respect since they are now part of the SEC.  Smile

Just a bit.

That is a start.  Hopefully there will be a bit more respect earned in the coming years.  No excuses to suck anymore.  Finally have a good coach and great facilities.  Game on AGGIES

(05-28-2020, 09:52 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 09:33 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: Aggies get a bit of respect since they are now part of the SEC.  Smile

Just a bit.

That is a start.  Hopefully there will be a bit more respect earned in the coming years.  No excuses to suck anymore.  Finally have a good coach and great facilities.  Game on AGGIES

I am hoping our coaching is even better this year.  <3 Mullen

(05-28-2020, 10:06 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

Just a bit.

Mullen is a very good coach.   He had Mississippi State playing very well before he left.  I am sure he will win a lot of games.  Florida is just one of those teams that never seem to ever be very bad even in a down year.  The other one of course is Alabama.

(05-28-2020, 10:09 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:

Just a bit.

Mullen is a very good coach.   He had Mississippi State playing very well before he left.  I am sure he will win a lot of games.  Florida is just one of those teams that never seem to ever be very bad even in a down year.  The other one of course is Alabama.

I love that he was with the program previously so has history and roots.  He did GREAT things at Mississippi state for sure, and he left them with class as well (unlike Urban Meyer who has zero class).  I guess it depends on how you define "very bad" as.

(05-28-2020, 10:11 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 10:09 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:

Just a bit.

I love that he was with the program previously so has history and roots.  He did GREAT things at Mississippi state for sure, and he left them with class as well (unlike Urban Meyer who has zero class).  I guess it depends on how you define "very bad" as.

In the case of Alabama they have had issues with their QB having major injuries that would kill the season for a lot of other teams, but not the tide.  They always seem to find a way to punish other teams regardless.  very few have been able to beat them since Saban got there.

I am so tired of Alabama. I just want them to lose all of the time. If for no other reason so I don't have to hear their dumbass fans say "roll tide".

(05-28-2020, 10:22 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am so tired of Alabama.  I just want them to lose all of the time.  If for no other reason so I don't have to hear their dumbass fans say "roll tide".

Agreed.   He will have to retire at some point.  He is getting up their, and I suspect they won't be quite as good after he leaves.

(05-28-2020, 10:25 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 10:22 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am so tired of Alabama.  I just want them to lose all of the time.  If for no other reason so I don't have to hear their dumbass fans say "roll tide".

Agreed.   He will have to retire at some point.  He is getting up their, and I suspect they won't be quite as good after he leaves.

Just like us with Spurrier.  Sad