Struggleville Forum
Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: On Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV (/thread-103.html)

Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - PJ - 05-28-2020

[Image: dewalt-air-hoses-dwfp1450d-c3_1000.jpg]

Was: 24.88
Online: $19.88
In-Store: $13.04

Internet #206350404 Model # DWFP1450D Store SKU #1001528247

Word on the street is these are ringing up $13.04 in-store.  Really $20 isn't too bad either.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - Orion1876 - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 02:33 AM)PJ Wrote: [Image: dewalt-air-hoses-dwfp1450d-c3_1000.jpg]

Was: 24.88
Online: $19.88
In-Store: $13.04

Internet #206350404 Model # DWFP1450D Store SKU #1001528247

Word on the street is these are ringing up $13.04 in-store.  Really $20 isn't too bad either.

This is a really nice air hose.  I scored one of these a while ago when it was a holiday special buy for $20.  It comes with the air line connectors already attached.   Most air hoses you buy don't.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 05-29-2020

PJ made reference of an airhose reel on the video yesterday and if you need a replacement this is a good hose.

I love the retracting reels. I have one for electric as well and I hate it. The difference is a closed reel vs an open reel. Do NOT get a closed air hose reel (made that mistake once). Only use open ones. The closed ones basically only have enough room for the hose/cord if wrapped perfectly. I haven't seen a self-retracting open reel for electric yet, but when mine dies I will definitely be looking for it.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - Orion1876 - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 08:14 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: PJ made reference of an airhose reel on the video yesterday and if you need a replacement this is a good hose. 

I love the retracting reels.  I have one for electric as well and I hate it.  The difference is a closed reel vs an open reel.  Do NOT get a closed air hose reel (made that mistake once).  Only use open ones.  The closed ones basically only have enough room for the hose/cord if wrapped perfectly.  I haven't seen a self-retracting open reel for electric yet, but when mine dies I will definitely be looking for it.

Several years ago we lived in a rent house for a couple years.  The rent house had a closed hose reel mounted in the center of the garage ceiling a little bit behind the garage door opening.  The air line was fed though the ceiling over to the corner where it was easy to place a compressor by a plug.   It was really nice having that air line centralized.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 08:30 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 08:14 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: PJ made reference of an airhose reel on the video yesterday and if you need a replacement this is a good hose. 

I love the retracting reels.  I have one for electric as well and I hate it.  The difference is a closed reel vs an open reel.  Do NOT get a closed air hose reel (made that mistake once).  Only use open ones.  The closed ones basically only have enough room for the hose/cord if wrapped perfectly.  I haven't seen a self-retracting open reel for electric yet, but when mine dies I will definitely be looking for it.

Several years ago we lived in a rent house for a couple years.  The rent house had a closed hose reel mounted in the center of the garage ceiling a little bit behind the garage door opening.  The air line was fed though the ceiling over to the corner where it was easy to place a compressor by a plug.   It was really nice having that air line centralized.
But were you easily able to wind it all back up, being that it was a closed reel.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - Orion1876 - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 11:21 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 08:30 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:

But were you easily able to wind it all back up, being that it was a closed reel.

Yes,   You had to pull it a bit to get it to certain points where it would stop and pull a bit more and it was retract back into the reel.   It took a little work to feed it back it because it does not retract very fast, but it worked pretty well.

RE: Home Depot: DeWALT 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Air Hose - $13.04 YMMV - PJ - 05-29-2020

I love my air hose reel. Easily one of the best additions to my garage over the last year or 2. I use cordless tools more often now anyway so if I was still tripping over an air hose, when I don't even use it as much, I would be doubley (sp?) pissed.