Struggleville Forum
Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night (/thread-116.html)

Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - Orion1876 - 05-29-2020

I had a hell of a time getting an order in last night for a Olight flashlight and free headbands.

The server was being hammered from 11 pm till 12 pm when the server when offline for normal maintenance.  I was just about able to get an order in and then the server when offline.  I was hoping to score a purple baton flashlight for my wife, but they were already sold out when I woke up at around 2 and decided to check.  I was able to get a seeker II PRO which will be nice to keep in the house as a emergency charge and store light.  Never know when a good flashlight will be handy.

These flashlights are in high demand.

Has anyone else been able to score a Olight flashlight last night?

RE: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - PJ - 05-29-2020

That sale was a total mess. I knew their stuff sells out quickly so I wanted to get the video and website post up as soon as the sale started. I cant remember which I posted first but I posted one then within minutes the website went down. After awhile I saw the website back up so I posted the other... then the website went down again... damn. By the time I woke up this morning that purple baton was already sold out.

Olight just sent out an e-mail about the problems with the website saying the next flash sale will have a 2 day presale, not sure how that will work and it will start at like 8pm est instead of midnight. They are also giving double loyalty points for any purchases made today. They are doing a vote to see what flashlight will be in the next sale, whichever it is they said it will be purple again.

RE: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

I briefly saw the sale. I didn't look too hard at it since the super duper nice lights (like the ones that PJ reviews) are usually like $75+. While I would love those................................................. Too rich for my blood.

RE: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 01:17 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I briefly saw the sale.  I didn't look too hard at it since the super duper nice lights (like the ones that PJ reviews) are usually like $75+.  While I would love those.................................................  Too rich for my blood.

I couldn't help it.  I have been needing a good flashlight and the reviews seem to be these are very very good flashlights and are super bright.

RE: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 03:27 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 01:17 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I briefly saw the sale.  I didn't look too hard at it since the super duper nice lights (like the ones that PJ reviews) are usually like $75+.  While I would love those.................................................  Too rich for my blood.

I couldn't help it.  I have been needing a good flashlight and the reviews seem to be these are very very good flashlights and are super bright.

The ones I have are good enough for now...  Until I somehow find my way to a light that is super cheap and really good

RE: Anyone score an Olight flashlight last night - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 03:32 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

The ones I have are good enough for now...  Until I somehow find my way to a light that is super cheap and really good

The deal PJ posted for the Tracer LED flashlight was pretty good.   For five bucks I an pretty impressed.

(06-01-2020, 04:51 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 03:32 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

The deal PJ posted for the Tracer LED flashlight was pretty good.   For five bucks I an pretty impressed.
I want a super expensive light (cheap).