Struggleville Forum
Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: On Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 (/thread-120.html)

Pages: 1 2

Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Orion1876 - 05-29-2020

For anyone that has been looking for Ryobi tool lanyards Direct tool has them available in a two pack for $7.99

These are normally $9.99 at Home Depot when they have them in stock.

Ryobi Lanyards

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - PJ - 05-29-2020

I am surprised how popular these things are. I swear they are always sold out at HD. I really need to get into Ryobi. Maybe during the Ryobi Days sale coming up.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Orion1876 - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 02:44 PM)PJ Wrote: I am surprised how popular these things are.  I swear they are always sold out at HD.  I really need to get into Ryobi.  Maybe during the Ryobi Days sale coming up.

The starter kit this part of Ryobi days seems to be a bit less impressive in a way this year.   Instead of two 2 ah high output batteries they kit has two 4 ah batteries and they are the cheaper black case ones and not the better silver packs.

The rumor is the promo is the Ryobi promo is starting in mid June.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

Ridgid seems to have these but they are VERY hard to find.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Orion1876 - 06-02-2020

(06-01-2020, 09:32 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: Ridgid seems to have these but they are VERY hard to find.

I have also come across some power tool mounts for Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita and Milwaukee by Perch tools.  

I was thinking this could be an option for Ridgid fans, but sadly they are currently sold out.

https://perchtools.com/products/cordless-tool-holders?variant=22323649871953

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - MiscellaneousDave - 06-03-2020

This is actually pretty cool. I need to think if I could incorporate this setup. The lanyards make it a little easier in my garage but I will need to see if I can make this work.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Orion1876 - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 07:45 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: This is actually pretty cool.  I need to think if I could incorporate this setup.  The lanyards make it a little easier in my garage but I will need to see if I can make this work.

That is what I thought.   IT is possible to line tools up on the underside of a shelf.

Other thing I have seen is people mounting sections of PVC pipe under a shelf and cutting a slot in the PVC to accept the head of the tool.  This method is pretty nice too, but would take a bit more work.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - MiscellaneousDave - 06-04-2020

(06-03-2020, 07:52 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 07:45 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: This is actually pretty cool.  I need to think if I could incorporate this setup.  The lanyards make it a little easier in my garage but I will need to see if I can make this work.

That is what I thought.   IT is possible to line tools up on the underside of a shelf.

Other thing I have seen is people mounting sections of PVC pipe under a shelf and cutting a slot in the PVC to accept the head of the tool.  This method is pretty nice too, but would take a bit more work.
PJ had a video one time about doing something like this I believe.

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - Orion1876 - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 05:53 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 07:52 AM)Orion1876 Wrote:

PJ had a video one time about doing something like this I believe.

Here is the video that I found on YouTube a while ago.  He creates a cabinet for Dewalt tools and adds the PVC to the bottom to hang a variety of them.  Its about 12:40 minutes into the vidoe when he starts cutting up the PVC pipe to create the mounts.

Dewalt Garage cabinet build

RE: Direct Tool: Ryobi tool lanyards 2-pack $7.99 - MiscellaneousDave - 06-04-2020

Nice!!!!!!! I couldn't find a video by PJ so I guess I remembered that wrong.