Struggleville Forum
This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... (/thread-136.html)

Pages: 1 2

This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - PJ - 06-01-2020

This is the Menards store in Beloit Wisconsin.  Actually a good idea if you ask me.  Looks to be plywood or OSB.

[Image: 95y6w1C.png]

RE: This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 12:02 AM)PJ Wrote: This is the Menards store in Beloit Wisconsin.  Actually a good idea if you ask me.  Looks to be plywood or OSB.

[Image: 95y6w1C.png]

What stores were not taken down by the virus are now being take down by the looting.  This week I am sure will be remembered for years to come.

I saw on the news this morning many stores in Houston are all boarded up now with 10 foot tall sheets of plywood after a few stores were looted on Saturday evening.

RE: This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

I am so disgusted and saddened by the whole thing. I am more frustrated that things are taking so long to be addressed by LEOs. I get it to an extent, but this lawlessness isn't allowed by our laws, and shouldn't be tolerated.

(06-01-2020, 01:30 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am so disgusted and saddened by the whole thing.  I am more frustrated that things are taking so long to be addressed by LEOs.  I get it to an extent, but this lawlessness isn't allowed by our laws, and shouldn't be tolerated.

They seem to be really cracking down on the protesting last night in Minnesota.  They surrounded groups of protesters and arrested everyone.

RE: This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 01:33 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 01:30 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am so disgusted and saddened by the whole thing.  I am more frustrated that things are taking so long to be addressed by LEOs.  I get it to an extent, but this lawlessness isn't allowed by our laws, and shouldn't be tolerated.

They seem to be really cracking down on the protesting last night in Minnesota.  They surrounded groups of protesters and arrested everyone.

Maybe but it took wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long.

RE: This is how Menards is keeping the looters out... - PJ - 06-01-2020

The higher ups are too afraid to be on the news for being to aggressive with the looters. I was up all night watching people running in and out of these stores with garbage bags full of stuff they just stole. I am completely shocked that after several days these business haven't either hired security or started protecting their livelihoods themselves. I get on the first night maybe you didn't think all the looting would happen but we are almost a week into this now.

I heard they tried to rob a Fedex driver and he took off and ended up running over one of the looters. Someone made the comment "I didn't know Fedex delivered justice." Love that.

(06-01-2020, 02:33 PM)PJ Wrote: The higher ups are too afraid to be on the news for being to aggressive with the looters.  I was up all night watching people running in and out of these stores with garbage bags full of stuff they just stole.  I am completely shocked that after several days these business haven't either hired security or started protecting their livelihoods themselves.  I get on the first night maybe you didn't think all the looting would happen but we are almost a week into this now.

I heard they tried to rob a Fedex driver and he took off and ended up running over one of the looters.  Someone made the comment "I didn't know Fedex delivered justice." Love that.

Seriously robbing a FedEx driver.  Now we have reached a new low.  So much for not attacking people.

(06-01-2020, 02:33 PM)PJ Wrote: The higher ups are too afraid to be on the news for being to aggressive with the looters.  I was up all night watching people running in and out of these stores with garbage bags full of stuff they just stole.  I am completely shocked that after several days these business haven't either hired security or started protecting their livelihoods themselves.  I get on the first night maybe you didn't think all the looting would happen but we are almost a week into this now.

I heard they tried to rob a Fedex driver and he took off and ended up running over one of the looters.  Someone made the comment "I didn't know Fedex delivered justice." Love that.

I saw the video but didn't see that quote.  That is hilarious.

(06-01-2020, 02:35 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

It will be interesting to see how things g the next week or so.

(06-01-2020, 03:19 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 02:35 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

It will be interesting to see how things g the next week or so.

I hope some idiots get curb stomped.