Struggleville Forum
Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: On Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV (/thread-139.html)

Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - PJ - 06-01-2020

[Image: d8a5ae53-8eee-4f15-a2e7-964b3551eadb_1.9...nBg=ffffff]
Online: $268
In-store: $59

Not sure all stores have it at this price but its worth scanning the barcode below with the Walmart app to see if you can find any.  I bought 2 for in-store pick up.  Keeping fingers crossed they actually have them.

[Image: 96TCNP3.gif]

[Image: BdpP0uY.jpg]

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

Besides maybe an optical zoom I wonder how much better this is than a phone.

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 04:07 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: Besides maybe an optical zoom I wonder how much better this is than a phone.

True.  Not sure how much I would actually use a camcorder these days.

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - PJ - 06-01-2020

My purpose was keep one and sell one.  Looks like I'd still make a bit of money on the deal however I picked them up today and one was the display model, boooo.  Should of opened it before leaving, got home and besides being all scratched up the tripod mount was broken.  Sucks.

[Image: XBfB3Ua.jpg]

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

oh man that sucks. You could return it couldn't you?

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - PJ - 06-02-2020

(06-01-2020, 08:56 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: oh man that sucks.  You could return it couldn't you?

Yeah I wish I would of before I left now I have to drive back.  Odds are they won't have another.  Not sure if I could return it to a different store that has them in stock?  If I can find one.

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 12:11 AM)PJ Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 08:56 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: oh man that sucks.  You could return it couldn't you?

Yeah I wish I would of before I left now I have to drive back.  Odds are they won't have another.  Not sure if I could return it to a different store that has them in stock?  If I can find one.

Wal-Mart?  You can ABSOLUTELY do that.  Not an issue.

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - Scott Parat - 06-02-2020

Been following your site for quite a while now ....good stuff, saved bunch of cash! I've been sick for a long time and now have become addicted to the amazon discount codes Smile ....really helps. I always try to click on one of your aff links before I purchase anything from amazon ....been in the process of replacing some tools, equipment and supplies .....thanks to the stim check Smile

Saw this yesterday, crystal lake is my store ....checked about 5 in the surrounding area ....no luck. Need a new camera, I turn wood bowls and do tutorials ...old sony is puking on me.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say "thanks" for all the old stuff and this new forum ....looks like it will be pretty cool.......oh, btw, what is YMMV?

Oh ya, had to tell you....picked up dewalt 6.5 inch saw and battery deal .....been carpenter all my life, architect, biologist and web designer ..... and that is one awesome saw with blade on the left makes cutting easy and that thing rips just as good as my plug in saws, just grabbed the jigsaw/battery deal and waiting on it .....my wife is on to me though Smile

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - PJ - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 11:10 PM)Scott Parat Wrote: Been following your site for quite a while now ....good stuff, saved bunch of cash! I've been sick for a long time and now have become addicted to the amazon discount codes Smile ....really helps.  I always try to click on one of your aff links before I purchase anything from amazon ....been in the process of replacing some tools, equipment and supplies .....thanks to the stim check Smile

Saw this yesterday, crystal lake is my store ....checked about 5 in the surrounding area ....no luck. Need a new camera, I turn wood bowls and do tutorials ...old sony is puking on me.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and say "thanks" for all the old stuff and this new forum ....looks like it will be pretty cool.......oh, btw, what is YMMV?

Hey Scott, thanks for using the affiliate links bud!  Glad to hear you have been able to save some money.

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary.  These are deals that are subject to your local stores having them in stock and at the sale or clearance price.  These deals cant be purchased online and can be hard to find.  They should be considered more of a scavenger hunt.  YMMV deals are usually higher markdowns compared to "normal" deals but they can be terribly hard to find.

RE: Walmart: Sony HDR-CX440/B Full HD Camcorder - $59 YMMV - MiscellaneousDave - 06-04-2020

(06-02-2020, 11:10 PM)Scott Parat Wrote: been carpenter all my life, architect, biologist and web designer .....
Damn and I thought my combo was weird...  He beat me.  lol!