Struggleville Forum
Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies (/thread-146.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Lifebeholder - 06-04-2020

Many vegetarians eat eggs even if they exclude animal flesh and fish from their diet. Those who eat eggs and dairy are known as lacto-ovo vegetarians, while those who eat eggs but no dairy are ovo-vegetarians.
Not that this is very useful information to either of us. I figured you would respond more like hold the eggs but extra bacon please....The Please part might be pushing it a little.

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Lifebeholder - 06-04-2020

National Cheese Day June 4, 2020
Large Cheese Pizza $7.99
Code: CHEESE
***For all those lacto-ovo vegetarians! The one time ever that prior knowledge will come into use. ***  Big Grin

BUY MORE SAVE BUY MORE SAVE MORE SAVE $6 on any two large pizzas
Code: BUY2

BUY MORE SAVE MORE SAVE $12 on any three large pizzas
Code: BUY3

Large pizzas singles pizzas are coming up as $11.99 before codes.
It looks to be about $7.99-$8.99 depending on which codes you use. 
Or Buy 2 Get One Free.

Expires: June 7, 2020

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Yukon - 06-04-2020

I think vegetarians can eat vegans, but not the other way around.

I do like their pizza. Pretty tasty.

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - PJ - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 06:56 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: Many vegetarians eat eggs even if they exclude animal flesh and fish from their diet. Those who eat eggs and dairy are known as lacto-ovo vegetarians, while those who eat eggs but no dairy are ovo-vegetarians.
Not that this is very useful information to either of us. I figured you would respond more like hold the eggs but extra bacon please....The Please part might be pushing it a little.

You can never go wrong with extra bacon.  Anytime you are eating something and thinking to yourself "This just doesn't taste right"  the answer is always more bacon.

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Lifebeholder - 06-05-2020

(06-01-2020, 02:54 PM)PJ Wrote: I won 50 bonus rewards points.  I have no idea what that gets me but... its 50 more points than I had before lol
Win-Win Summer Sweepstakes! You've won a FREE PIZZA SLICE, which has an approximate retail value of $2.59. Congratulations!- My win for 06-05-2020

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Lifebeholder - 06-05-2020

National Donut Day June 5, 2020
Free Donut 
Clip to app or account and use your phone number at checkout
***MMM... FRESH DONUTS ***  [Image: biggrin.png]

WANT FREE DONUTS EVERY DAY?
Register now for your chance to win. You could be enjoying a free donut every day for the next year, courtesy of Casey’s Rewards. Time’s limited though, so get registered now.

Sweepstakes ends no later than 06/14/2020

REGISTER NOW:

https://www.quikly.com/caseys-general-store/q/YayhaeK?utm_campaign=8029-caseys&utm_content=loyalty&utm_medium=email&utm_source=caseys

Only the fastest to react when the prizes are released will score the top prize: 

First Prize: A Dozen Months of Free Donuts. 
Second Prize: Six Months of Free Donuts.
Third Prize: Three Months of Free Donuts.
Plus tens of thousands of bonus points from Casey’s Rewards are also up for the taking.

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - PJ - 06-05-2020

I didnt realize Casey's has so many promotions. Can't argue with free donuts

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - Lifebeholder - 06-10-2020

National Tea Day June 10, 2020
FREE Pure Leaf Tea
Clip to app or account and use your phone number at checkout
***Let's have tea party...what kind do you want to have?!?***

RE: Casey General Deals, Promotions, Codes and Freebies - PJ - 06-10-2020

I dont know what pure leaf tea is.... is it like sweet tea because I could do for some sweet tea but if its like that green tea trash... keep it.