Struggleville Forum
How To Professionally Build A Wall - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: How To Professionally Build A Wall (/thread-153.html)

Pages: 1 2

How To Professionally Build A Wall - PJ - 06-02-2020

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - Lifebeholder - 06-02-2020

Yeah, that explains a lot. It definitely gives me a confident boost on my own skills. I am almost 100% sure I could do a better job and I still don't know what I am doing. LOL

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - PJ - 06-03-2020

(06-02-2020, 07:04 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: Yeah, that explains a lot. It definitely gives me a confident boost on my own skills. I am almost 100% sure I could do a better job and I still don't know what I am doing. LOL

Seems like what they are doing would be more difficult than doing it right.   Big Grin

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - Orion1876 - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 12:07 AM)PJ Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 07:04 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: Yeah, that explains a lot. It definitely gives me a confident boost on my own skills. I am almost 100% sure I could do a better job and I still don't know what I am doing. LOL

Seems like what they are doing would be more difficult than doing it right.   Big Grin

Agreed.  Seems like it would be difficult to make the wall that wavy.   Its funny how they keep slathering motor on the side of the wall.    Not sure it works quite as well on the outside of the cinder blocks.     Cool

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - Lifebeholder - 06-03-2020

I was just hoping they are possibly doing their own house or an arch way, otherwise I don't think they should be getting paid for that kind of work. I guess job security they will need a new wall soon, but meh on the craftsmanship. Or as the Struggle man says, " It is good enough for government work".

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - Yukon - 06-03-2020

I had no idea my youngest crew was being filmed that day.

LEGO walls look better they that.

Do you think they really thought they were doing a good job or was this a prank video?

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - PJ - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 10:38 AM)Yukon Wrote: I had no idea my youngest crew was being filmed that day.

LEGO walls look better they that.

Do you think they really thought they were doing a good job or was this a prank video?

I don't think its a prank only because look how awful the wall is behind the guy.  Thats a lot of bad work to do for a prank lol.

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - MiscellaneousDave - 06-04-2020

I thought for sure this was the answer to the question:

[Image: donald-trump-e1590942504824.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1]

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - PJ - 06-05-2020

(06-04-2020, 09:36 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I thought for sure this was the answer to the question:

As US cities burn, Mexico decides to build their own wall. lol

RE: How To Professionally Build A Wall - Lifebeholder - 06-05-2020

Reverse psychology, I see where you're coming from.