Struggleville Forum
Next giveaway suggestion - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Next giveaway suggestion (/thread-176.html)

Next giveaway suggestion - Yukon - 06-05-2020

I’d like to make a suggestion for the next Struggleville giveaway. 

If you correctly guess the VIN to his Corvette , it’s yours.

RE: Next giveaway suggestion - PJ - 06-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 12:17 AM)Yukon Wrote: I’d like to make a suggestion for the next Struggleville giveaway. 

If you correctly guess the VIN to his Corvette , it’s yours.

lol, it'd be my luck that someone could somehow decode it and some how guess right.

Pretty sure the next giveaway will be the KIMO Impact Driver I did a video on a month or so ago.  I have 3-4 other impact drivers so I don't need it.

[Image: oLmSQE5.jpg]

RE: Next giveaway suggestion - MiscellaneousDave - 06-05-2020

I am still pissed from the last giveaway. I asked to have it shipped SAME DAY COURIER so that it would be home when I got home and I am still waiting for it.

I want a full refund.

Smile

RE: Next giveaway suggestion - Orion1876 - 06-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 11:54 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am still pissed from the last giveaway.  I asked to have it shipped SAME DAY COURIER so that it would be home when I got home and I am still waiting for it. 

I want a full refund.

Smile

Waiting for a shipment of free tools is a problem I am sure everyone in here would like to have.

Don't be a Diva.

Big Grin

RE: Next giveaway suggestion - PJ - 06-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 11:54 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: I am still pissed from the last giveaway.  I asked to have it shipped SAME DAY COURIER so that it would be home when I got home and I am still waiting for it. 

I want a full refund.

Smile

I blame the pigeon.  Stupid thing was whining it was too heavy.  I tried to tell it a little less talk and a lot more action but you know how pigeons are.

RE: Next giveaway suggestion - MiscellaneousDave - 06-05-2020

(06-05-2020, 02:46 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:

I want a full refund.

Smile

Waiting for a shipment of free tools is a problem I am sure everyone in here would like to have.

Don't be a Diva.

Big Grin

(06-05-2020, 03:55 PM)PJ Wrote:

I want a full refund.

Smile

I blame the pigeon.  Stupid thing was whining it was too heavy.  I tried to tell it a little less talk and a lot more action but you know how pigeons are.

lol x2