Struggleville Forum
Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist (/thread-251.html)

Pages: 1 2

Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - PJ - 06-22-2020

One thing about being an Amazon Affiliate is when I log into my account I can see what people have purchased using my affiliate link.  It doesn't tell me who bought the item or any information like that but just the title and link to any item that gets purchased with the various links.  It actually is pretty useful for finding deals because its impossible to catch them all and many times people end up buying things that I didn't see when on sale.

Other times its interesting to see the types of things people buy.  Today someone bought the coffee mug below and I thought it was hilarious.  Too bad its a ceramic mug, find me an insulated tumbler or something and I'm in for one... maybe 2.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=strugglevil03-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B076PJ1JSG&asins=B076PJ1JSG&linkId=808d731bc734e3b9e17667f9c3f2c2dc&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - MiscellaneousDave - 06-26-2020

Ha that is funny!!!

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - PJ - 06-26-2020

It would be pretty funny to film someone in a public place drinking out of it and see what reactions they get when they take a sip lol

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - MiscellaneousDave - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 01:02 PM)PJ Wrote: It would be pretty funny to film someone in a public place drinking out of it and see what reactions they get when they take a sip lol

I had a tee shirt once that said "Reformed Anorexic".  I wore 5X shirts in those days, so you can imagine the reactions I got.

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - PJ - 06-27-2020

(06-26-2020, 02:24 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 01:02 PM)PJ Wrote: It would be pretty funny to film someone in a public place drinking out of it and see what reactions they get when they take a sip lol

I had a tee shirt once that said "Reformed Anorexic".  I wore 5X shirts in those days, so you can imagine the reactions I got.

Thats pretty funny.

I had a tshirt that said "I try not to be a sexist because the bitches get angry."  That got reactions too. lol

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - MiscellaneousDave - 07-02-2020

(06-27-2020, 12:33 PM)PJ Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 02:24 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

Thats pretty funny.

I had a tshirt that said "I try not to be a sexist because the bitches get angry."  That got reactions too. lol
HAHAHAHA  That is great. Smile

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - Lifebeholder - 07-13-2020

I had an ex than use to have a big shirt that said, "I beat Anorexia". Funny how you look at it changes how the way people would react to it.

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - Hawkeye - 07-16-2020

The cup mentioned in your post doesn't show up on my screen. What was the text on it?

Hawkeye

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - PJ - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 09:17 AM)Hawkeye Wrote: The cup mentioned in your post doesn't show up on my screen.  What was the text on it?

Hawkeye

Have to turn off the ad blocker to see it

RE: Have A Nice Day.... With An Unexpected Twist - ThePawofRizzo - 08-05-2020

There is actually a checkbox for a $4.00 coupon on this mug on Amazon as of 8/5/20 --- ONLY on the black mug though!