Struggleville Forum
Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: On Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 (/thread-343.html)

Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - Orion1876 - 07-21-2020

The Clifton Park Home Depot location has a large stock of the older brushed 13" string trimmers and they have been reduced in order to get rid of them.  This is an older string trimmer but has a decent amount of power and is fairly light.  It would be great for a home owner that is already in the Dewalt line of tools.

Was:  $99.00

Now: $49.50

The trick to this deal is you need to have the Clifton Park Home Depot selected as your store on the web site or in the Home Depot app in order to get this discounted price.  Put in zip code 12065 and the Clifton Park store should be at the top of the list.

From there it may or may not show up as in stock initially if you are already logged into Home Depot.  If it does not show to be available simply log out and close the browser or app and then reopen it and it should give you the option to order one from home delivery.  Just simply login during check out to add all of your information and it will be shipped.

Many people have been able to order this deal, so it is a very reliable deal.  Act fast if you are interested.  This string trimmer will probably go back to regular price at this store after the level in inventory is reduced a bit more.

[Image: BUx0CWm.jpg?1]

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - PJ - 07-21-2020

Thats a really good deal. I already have the Milwaukee M18 string trimmer but this has me thinking. Thanks for the heads up bud!

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - Orion1876 - 07-21-2020

(07-21-2020, 01:46 PM)PJ Wrote: Thats a really good deal.  I already have the Milwaukee M18 string trimmer but this has me thinking.  Thanks for the heads up bud!

I am interested to see how well it works once I receive my shipment.  Looking at them in store this one is on the lighter side compared to many of them.  It felt lighter to me than the Ryobi 18v trimmer and the 40 v trimmers.  Sadly I didn't see the Milwaukee on display, so I was not able to compare weight.

I don't have a big need for a string trimmer, but this is too good of a deal to pass up.  It will be good to clean up small spots that the regular mowing crew miss.

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - PJ - 07-22-2020

I wish I could say the same. I have tons of weed wacking to do around here but I'm not a big fan of it so I kind of let things get out of control.... which is probably why its such a big job when I finally decide to do it lol.

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - Orion1876 - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 01:54 PM)PJ Wrote: I wish I could say the same.  I have tons of weed wacking to do around here but I'm not a big fan of it so I kind of let things get out of control.... which is probably why its such a big job when I finally decide to do it lol.

Lol   I know your pain all too well.  I use to do all the yard work and I use to be so worn out after mowing and running the weed eater.  Finally hired a crew to do it a few times to get a break.  And well... as you can guess I got use to having more free time on the weekends.  Well worth $25 every two weeks during the summer.   Cool

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - PJ - 07-23-2020

(07-22-2020, 08:43 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 01:54 PM)PJ Wrote: I wish I could say the same.  I have tons of weed wacking to do around here but I'm not a big fan of it so I kind of let things get out of control.... which is probably why its such a big job when I finally decide to do it lol.

Lol   I know your pain all too well.  I use to do all the yard work and I use to be so worn out after mowing and running the weed eater.  Finally hired a crew to do it a few times to get a break.  And well... as you can guess I got use to having more free time on the weekends.  Well worth $25 every two weeks during the summer.   Cool

$25 every 2 weeks?!  Where do I get that kind of deal? lol.  I probably spend more than that just putting gas in my mower every 2 weeks.

RE: Home Depot: Dewalt 13" string trimmer $49.50 - Orion1876 - 08-02-2020

This deal is available again online if anyone is interested. Just have to be logged out and set the zip code to 12065 and you should be able to order one for $49.50.