Struggleville Forum
Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: On Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week (/thread-356.html)

Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - Orion1876 - 08-01-2020

Home Depot is going to have another free tool promo starting next week with Milwaukee M12.  Buy a M12 4 Ah starter kit and you can get a select tool for free.

Below is a screen shot of the deal that should be starting August 3rd at Home Depot.  I am thinking the Fuel Hackzall or the rocket light are the ones to get.

[Image: HewO4qG.jpg?1]

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - PJ - 08-03-2020

That'll be a nice deal, can't find it on their website at the moment.

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - Orion1876 - 08-04-2020

(08-03-2020, 03:39 PM)PJ Wrote: That'll be a nice deal, can't find it on their website at the moment.

I thought this deal was suppose to start today.  Seems some Home Depots have started putting some of it out, but have not completely rolled out this deal in stores either.  Hopefully it will be posted soon.  I did see a bunch new M18 deals on the web site.  They have many M18 tools now available to order with a free 5 ah battery.

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - NDHS - 08-04-2020

Typically, HD “sales” start on Thursday or Sunday. We shall see.

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - PJ - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 05:16 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 03:39 PM)PJ Wrote: That'll be a nice deal, can't find it on their website at the moment.

I thought this deal was suppose to start today.  Seems some Home Depots have started putting some of it out, but have not completely rolled out this deal in stores either.  Hopefully it will be posted soon.  I did see a bunch new M18 deals on the web site.  They have many M18 tools now available to order with a free 5 ah battery.

I saw HD and Acme both have a bunch of Milwaukee M18 deals.  I need to compare to see who seems to have the best.  Sometimes the tool offer or the prices will vary a little bit.  I also got an e-mail from International Tool about some Milwaukee deals they have.  Hopefully can go through it all tomorrow.  Here are some links until then:

Home Depot Milwaukee Promo
Acme Tools Milwaukee Promo
International Tool Specials

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - NDHS - 08-05-2020

Ok. Here is the skinny. I interrogated a Milwaukee rep today at HD. He called his office and they told him the m12 deal doesn’t “go live” until Aug 17. 

He added that the stores that currently have this deal on display may have to manually change the prices in the POS. 

If that is the case, they may or may not be ringing up as two separate items (for those who prefer that method).

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - Orion1876 - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 03:50 PM)NDHS Wrote: Ok. Here is the skinny. I interrogated a Milwaukee rep today at HD. He called his office and they told him the m12 deal doesn’t “go live” until Aug 17. 

He added that the stores that currently have this deal on display may have to manually change the prices in the POS. 

If that is the case, they may or may not be ringing up as two separate items (for those who prefer that method).

Good to know.  Thanks for the info.  I will need to take a closer look at those International Tool and Acme Tool deals as well.

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - PJ - 08-06-2020

(08-05-2020, 03:50 PM)NDHS Wrote: Ok. Here is the skinny. I interrogated a Milwaukee rep today at HD. He called his office and they told him the m12 deal doesn’t “go live” until Aug 17. 

I am surprised they would put out any signage if the deal doesn't start until the 17th?  Seems like it would be a head ache for them but if they don't mind doing the price adjustments?

I wonder what other retailers will participating in this deal.

RE: Home Depot: New Milwaukee Quarter 3 promo coming next week - Orion1876 - 08-06-2020

(08-06-2020, 03:53 PM)PJ Wrote:

I am surprised they would put out any signage if the deal doesn't start until the 17th?  Seems like it would be a head ache for them but if they don't mind doing the price adjustments?

I wonder what other retailers will participating in this deal.

Acme, and Ohio Power tool have a similar deal.  Buy a M12 starter kit and get a free tool.  There are only two tool options or a free battery at Acme.

Acme

Ohio Power Tool