Struggleville Forum
First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: AMAZING Deals! (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Deals (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off (/thread-46.html)

First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - PJ - 05-25-2020

Save 40.0% on select products from I GO with promo code 404NZZQC, through 5/28 while supplies last.

I have posted first aid kits on the main site in the past despite them not really being tool related.  I figure if you use enough tools at some point you're going to need a first aid kit.  But since the forum is now open, this is probably a more appropriate place for it.

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

I have so many of these. I have one big kit which is nice, but the plastic case is coming apart. Contacted the manufacturer several times about a replacement (I would even pay), but nothing. Not sure what I am going to do at this point.

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(05-25-2020, 02:45 AM)PJ Wrote:
Save 40.0% on select products from I GO with promo code 404NZZQC, through 5/28 while supplies last.

I have posted first aid kits on the main site in the past despite them not really being tool related.  I figure if you use enough tools at some point you're going to need a first aid kit.  But since the forum is now open, this is probably a more appropriate place for it.

A good first aid kit is always handy to have.

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 04:39 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:45 AM)PJ Wrote:

A good first aid kit is always handy to have.
I use it at my daughter's softball tournaments.  Just need a better/replacement case......

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - Lifebeholder - 06-02-2020

I am old school and cheap and we just use Ziploc baggies. You can see everything and go. I have had a few very cheap Dollar Tree red and blue transparent boxes with lids just for more things in the car and in case of emergencies. Even with this Covid 19 crap, I was not certain what all PPE that my work would have. So, I have N95 5-pack masks, Dust Masks 10-pack, Safety Goggles, Nitrate Disposable Gloves 10-pack x2, and Thermometer I got all of this stuff free from Menards at some point.
I put my own soap, 2 bandannas to ad to the mix and everything fit well into a Gallon size Ziplock bag. It is a quick to go and you could make multiples to out in vehicles or bags if you need too.

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - MiscellaneousDave - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 08:01 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: I am old school and cheap and we just use Ziploc baggies. You can see everything and go. I have had a few very cheap Dollar Tree red and blue transparent boxes with lids just for more things in the car and in case of emergencies. Even with this Covid 19 crap, I was not certain what all PPE that my work would have. So, I have N95 5-pack masks, Dust Masks 10-pack, Safety Goggles, Nitrate Disposable Gloves 10-pack x2, and Thermometer I got all of this stuff free from Menards at some point.
I put my own soap, 2 bandannas to ad to the mix and everything fit well into a Gallon size Ziplock bag. It is a quick to go and you could make multiples to out in vehicles or bags if you need too.

Yeahhhhhh, I would want something better than that for the softball kit.  Smile

Man, you are missing the opportunity of dual teaching softball kids and survival scouts at the same time. They need to be able to forge and use what is in their environment. LOL just like any disaster you can prepare all you want, but things get lost, stolen, and used up or expire. Things sink, float away, and get discarded as you go about your adventures.

Softball kit might need more knowledge...Helmet: ball to your head is bad. Glove: If you catch the ball, it won't hit you. Bat: if you hit the ball it won't hit you. If you run faster you won't have to slide or you could also insert the encouraging the Grand Slam talk as well here...LOL. If you fail and can't seem to not get hit, we will make you the catcher and pad you up really well. You might have some extra catchers I am thinking.

RE: First Aid Kit -89 Pieces Compact - 40% Off - PJ - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 11:45 AM)Lifebeholder Wrote: Man, you are missing the opportunity of dual teaching softball kids and survival scouts at the same time. They need to be able to forge and use what is in their environment. LOL just like any disaster you can prepare all you want, but things get lost, stolen, and used up or expire. Things sink, float away, and get discarded as you go about your adventures.

Softball kit might need more knowledge...Helmet: ball to your head is bad. Glove: If you catch the ball, it won't hit you. Bat: if you hit the ball it won't hit you. If you run faster you won't have to slide or you could also insert the encouraging the Grand Slam talk as well here...LOL. If you fail and can't seem to not get hit, we will make you the catcher and pad you up really well. You might have some extra catchers I am thinking.

I'd definitely rather be pitching than catching... too rough on the knees.

Plus being a lefty I could be a pitcher even if I throw like a girl.

Well, I am not saying you can't pitch, just don't get hurt or you will be the catcher.
Lefty is so overrated you might be in your right mind, but if you do everything backwards what's the point? Can't take you out in public. You can't eat with the general public without hitting someone's elbow. You can't even write without getting your hands smugged. You have to have symmetric tools to get jobs done. Honestly, is like taking a child everywhere or maybe just an interactive pet monkey to awe your friends with the tricks you might know. LOL.