Struggleville Forum
The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! (/thread-60.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 05-25-2020

In the video you said:

"Whoever creates the most posts on the forum between right now and this time on Monday, gets to choose which prize they want.  Now, no just smashing the keyboard with a bunch of letters that don't even make sense to form sentences."

Why are you allowed to do the equivalent of that in all of your YouTube videos, but I can't do it on the forum?!?!?!?!  LOL!!!! Smile

Seriously though, great addition PJ.  I am very much looking forward to participating here in this forum.  I don't forum much these days, but it is mainly because there is no community that I am really "involved in".  Hopefully we will have a good bunch of folks here that will get to know each other and have a good time.

As you said in a video last week, this could be a great idea or a total shit show (lord knows forums can go both ways), but I am pushing hard for the former.  Smile

Thanks again!

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - PJ - 05-25-2020

(05-25-2020, 06:37 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: In the video you said:

"Whoever creates the most posts on the forum between right now and this time on Monday, gets to choose which prize they want.  Now, no just smashing the keyboard with a bunch of letters that don't even make sense to form sentences."

Why are you allowed to do the equivalent of that in all of your YouTube videos, but I can't do it on the forum?!?!?!?!  LOL!!!! Smile

Seriously though, great addition PJ.  I am very much looking forward to participating here in this forum.  I don't forum much these days, but it is mainly because there is no community that I am really "involved in".  Hopefully we will have a good bunch of folks here that will get to know each other and have a good time.

As you said in a video last week, this could be a great idea or a total shit show (lord knows forums can go both ways), but I am pushing hard for the former.  Smile

Thanks again!

Thanks bud!  Back in the day I was pretty active in a lot of forums, all Chicago Bears related.  But that was all back when I was a teenager.

I have have the same hopes for the forum.  Ideally we can find some deals, learn some cool stuff and blow off a little steam along the way!

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - Orion1876 - 05-25-2020

Hopefully there will be a lot of knowledge and experience shared in this forum along with being a source for deals.

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 05-25-2020

(05-25-2020, 08:56 PM)Orion1876 Wrote: Hopefully there will be a lot of knowledge and experience shared in this forum along with being a source for deals.

and a lot of good humor, and comradery!!!!

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - PJ - 05-25-2020

(05-25-2020, 08:56 PM)Orion1876 Wrote: Hopefully there will be a lot of knowledge and experience shared in this forum along with being a source for deals.

I should probably start a thread to see what people do for a living or what their core competencies are so we know who to tap for certain problems ?

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 05-25-2020

If you did, you would ask me "WTF?!?!?! Why do you buy all of these tools and things?!!?!?" lol. Smile

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - MaintenanceGuyMD - 05-26-2020

Always good to listen to different opinions. Also, you can't argue against a chance for free tools.

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - Yukon - 05-27-2020

“Back in the day I was pretty active in a lot of forums, all Chicago Bears related.”—PJ

I may be forced to disavow any knowledge of you, your site, or anyone who knows you.
Been a Vikings fan since I was little....not so much last few years. They’re pissin me off.

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - PJ - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 12:32 AM)Yukon Wrote: “Back in the day I was pretty active in a lot of forums, all Chicago Bears related.”—PJ

I may be forced to disavow any knowledge of you, your site, or anyone who knows you.
Been a Vikings fan since I was little....not so much last few years. They’re pissin me off.

Great a Vikings fan, just the person who can answer this question for me.... How many times have the Vikings won the Super Bowl?  I always forget lol

RE: The rules of this contest are ridiculous!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 03:35 AM)PJ Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 12:32 AM)Yukon Wrote: “Back in the day I was pretty active in a lot of forums, all Chicago Bears related.”—PJ

Great a Vikings fan, just the person who can answer this question for me.... How many times have the Vikings won the Super Bowl?  I always forget lol

:::EATING POPCORN AND WATCHING:::

lol