Struggleville Forum
Ordering from International tool - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Shop Talk (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Enter The Shop (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Ordering from International tool (/thread-79.html)

Ordering from International tool - Orion1876 - 05-26-2020

I have ordered tools a few times from International tool with mixed results.

I received the tools I ordered most of the time, but there were a couple times they cancelled the order without letting me know why.

Has anyone else had this issue with an order from International tool?

RE: Ordering from International tool - MiscellaneousDave - 05-26-2020

I have had a total of one order with them and it went well for me. lol.

RE: Ordering from International tool - To be fair - 05-26-2020

(05-26-2020, 10:57 AM)Orion1876 Wrote: I have ordered tools a few times from International tool with mixed results.

I received the tools I ordered most of the time, but there were a couple times they cancelled the order without letting me know why.

Has anyone else had this issue with an order from International tool?
Ive order from them a few times myself.  They do seem to take a really long time time getting the items sent out, but i havent had an issue with them cancelling the order...yet.

RE: Ordering from International tool - PJ - 05-26-2020

I have ordered maybe 4-5 times from them. The only issue I had was the deal that had you buy 1 bare tool and you got 4 free starter kits. I figured it would get cancelled because it was very likely not on purpose but instead they shipped the bare tool and 2 starter kits. I mean its still a good deal but its not cool to not communicate with the buyer that they won't be receiving what was in their cart and what was in their order confirmation. In my mind they should of just sent me an e-mail saying they would send 2 free starter kits or they can cancel the order.

RE: Ordering from International tool - Orion1876 - 05-27-2020

(05-26-2020, 11:52 PM)PJ Wrote: I have ordered maybe 4-5 times from them.  The only issue I had was the deal that had you buy 1 bare tool and you got 4 free starter kits.  I figured it would get cancelled because it was very likely not on purpose but instead they shipped the bare tool and 2 starter kits.  I mean its still a good deal but its not cool to not communicate with the buyer that they won't be receiving what was in their cart and what was in their order confirmation.  In my mind they should of just sent me an e-mail saying they would send 2 free starter kits or they can cancel the order.

Yeah it seems International Tool is not very good with their communication about orders.   The last order I had from them they cancelled was just for a few pocket knives they had on clearance.  There should not have been any issues with the order.  They had them in stock off and on after I placed the order and yet they cancelled it with no email.

RE: Ordering from International tool - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

Communication is such a basic, important thing. I don't understand how/why companies overlook it.