Struggleville Forum
Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days (/thread-85.html)

Pages: 1 2

Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - PJ - 05-26-2020

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - Orion1876 - 05-26-2020

(05-26-2020, 04:45 PM)PJ Wrote:

She clearly has a laundry list of issues she needs to work out.   It very sad theses days how some people always believe all issues are caused by someone else.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - MiscellaneousDave - 05-26-2020

lol Home Depot is getting all sorts of attention

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - MaintenanceGuyMD - 05-26-2020

For some reason, the media doesn't play. Just a blank when clicked.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - PJ - 05-27-2020

(05-26-2020, 10:01 PM)MaintenanceGuyMD Wrote: For some reason, the media doesn't play.  Just a blank when clicked.

Try clicking the Twitter logo in the upper right corner. That should bring you to their website and it should be able to play.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - Yukon - 05-27-2020

Wow. What is wrong with some of these psychos?

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - MiscellaneousDave - 05-27-2020

It is sad that during this pandemic I have seen multiple announcements/instructions at stores that says for people to be patient with each other. Absolutely blows my mind that people need to say that.

I will say, I do get a little aggravated when people are oblivious to other people, but with everything going on, I keep it in check. I didn't need an announcement to tell me to do so.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:38 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: It is sad that during this pandemic I have seen multiple announcements/instructions at stores that says for people to be patient with each other.  Absolutely blows my mind that people need to say that.

I will say, I do get a little aggravated when people are oblivious to other people, but with everything going on, I keep it in check.  I didn't need an announcement to tell me to do so.

Agreed.  There are usually people being slow and are oblivious when there are people behind them in a hurry to get back to work.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 04:57 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 05:38 AM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: It is sad that during this pandemic I have seen multiple announcements/instructions at stores that says for people to be patient with each other.  Absolutely blows my mind that people need to say that.

I will say, I do get a little aggravated when people are oblivious to other people, but with everything going on, I keep it in check.  I didn't need an announcement to tell me to do so.

Agreed.  There are usually people being slow and are oblivious when there are people behind them in a hurry to get back to work.
We should know better.  The world revolves around them.

RE: Home Depot Parking Lots Are Dangerous These Days - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 07:40 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:57 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:

We should know better.  The world revolves around them.

Sadly that is the case.