Struggleville Forum
Glad the daily videos are back!!! - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Glad the daily videos are back!!! (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2

Glad the daily videos are back!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 05-26-2020

So I drive ~50 minutes each way to work and now that the videos are back, it gives me something to listen to on the way home..  I actually have a windshield mount for my phone and have it connected with Bluetooth.  If something peaks my interest I can glance without taking my eyes off the road.  Smile

You added quite a bit of commercials....  I know, I know, gotta pay the bills.  I just wish that it YouTube wouldn't play more commercials if you didn't skip.  I would actually let the commercial go a lot of time, but the fact that they play more SUCKS.

RE: Glad the daily videos are back!!! - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(05-26-2020, 06:59 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: So I drive ~50 minutes each way to work and now that the videos are back, it gives me something to listen to on the way home..  I actually have a windshield mount for my phone and have it connected with Bluetooth.  If something peaks my interest I can glance without taking my eyes off the road.  Smile

You added quite a bit of commercials....  I know, I know, gotta pay the bills.  I just wish that it YouTube wouldn't play more commercials if you didn't skip.  I would actually let the commercial go a lot of time, but the fact that they play more SUCKS.

I can't say I have tried to listen to them in the car.   I would be too tempted to watch the video.  I don''t have a good phone mount at this point.   I am expecting to be headed back to the office in a couple weeks it looks like, so I will be back to my hour drive to and from work soon.

RE: Glad the daily videos are back!!! - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 06:17 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 06:59 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: So I drive ~50 minutes each way to work and now that the videos are back, it gives me something to listen to on the way home..  I actually have a windshield mount for my phone and have it connected with Bluetooth.  If something peaks my interest I can glance without taking my eyes off the road.  Smile

I can't say I have tried to listen to them in the car.   I would be too tempted to watch the video.  I don''t have a good phone mount at this point.   I am expecting to be headed back to the office in a couple weeks it looks like, so I will be back to my hour drive to and from work soon.
If only you had a site that could find you a deal on one.

(06-01-2020, 07:43 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

Yes.. if only.. hmmmm     Cool

(06-01-2020, 07:45 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:

Spoke too soon about daily videos.  There may have been like 1 other since then. lol

(06-01-2020, 07:49 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:

Spoke too soon about daily videos.  There may have been like 1 other since then. lol

Yep... just not today.

(06-01-2020, 07:54 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:17 PM)Orion1876 Wrote: I can't say I have tried to listen to them in the car.   I would be too tempted to watch the video.  I don''t have a good phone mount at this point.   I am expecting to be headed back to the office in a couple weeks it looks like, so I will be back to my hour drive to and from work soon.

Yep... just not today.
no not like the last week.  lol

(06-01-2020, 07:59 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 07:43 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: If only you had a site that could find you a deal on one.

Yep... just not today.

Nope not quite.

(06-01-2020, 08:01 PM)Orion1876 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 07:59 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 07:45 PM)Orion1876 Wrote: Yes.. if only.. hmmmm     Cool

Yep... just not today.

Nope not quite.
Seriously.  There has been like 2 in the last week I believe.  I could be wrong.

RE: Glad the daily videos are back!!! - PJ - 06-02-2020

Its too nice out to do videos. I sit at the computer looking out the window just waiting until I can go outside to play. I dont think I have anything to do until my new window motor comes in so maybe tomorrow.

Should of done one today, tons of good stuff