Struggleville Forum
This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - Printable Version

+- Struggleville Forum (https://struggleville.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Hiding From The Wife (https://struggleville.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... (/thread-88.html)

Pages: 1 2

This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - PJ - 05-27-2020

I mean... this guy is still alive so how dangerous can these HF jack stands really be?

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - MiscellaneousDave - 05-27-2020

Big empty squire for me. No picture loaded.

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - Yukon - 05-27-2020

Oddly enough, all I see is a season ticket holder at a Soldier Field tailgate. (This is my flanking maneuver from a whole other thread) ?

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - Orion1876 - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 09:16 AM)Yukon Wrote: Oddly enough, all I see is a season ticket holder at a Soldier Field tailgate.  (This is my flanking maneuver from a whole other thread) ?

WTF... that guy is crazy.   I would not trust my life to a bunch of cheap cinder blocks like this guy.

This is Ghetto engineering at its finest.   LOL

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - MiscellaneousDave - 05-27-2020

How the heck are you all seeing content and I am not. I gotta check a different browser I guess.

So Chrome worked but Firefox doesn't view the content. YAY.

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - PJ - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 02:16 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: So Chrome worked but Firefox doesn't view the content.  YAY.

Thats weird.  I did all the testing on Chrome.  Both desktop and Android.  Do you know if Instagram embeds work on Firefox from other sites?  The MyCode for it is just the regular Instagram embed code with a variable to replace the URL with whatever the user puts.

(05-27-2020, 03:26 PM)PJ Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:16 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote: So Chrome worked but Firefox doesn't view the content.  YAY.

Thats weird.  I did all the testing on Chrome.  Both desktop and Android.  Do you know if Instagram embeds work on Firefox from other sites?  The MyCode for it is just the regular Instagram embed code with a variable to replace the URL with whatever the user puts.

I did some digging and while I haven't tested it I think it is due to a Firefox extension.

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - Orion1876 - 06-01-2020

(05-27-2020, 04:41 PM)MiscellaneousDave Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 03:26 PM)PJ Wrote:

I did some digging and while I haven't tested it I think it is due to a Firefox extension.

This crazy video is popular.  I have seen it posted several times on Facebook.  The crazyness of it has not quite worn off yet.

RE: This Makes Me Feel Better About The Recalled Harbor Freight Jack Stands.... - MiscellaneousDave - 06-01-2020

That lean of the blocks is nuts.