My Chevy Colorado, like most trucks, has pretty limited options when it comes to anchor points for attaching straps, tarps, nets or whatever else you have. I spent a lot of time researching different options, I obviously wanted something that would do the job but I wanted it to look great too. Once I came across these Bull Rings I knew I had found my solution. Check out the video below to see how Bull Rings work and how easy it is to install them.
- Fits in 9 holes in bed - 3 down each side and 3 across the front; Installs in seconds with no drilling or special tools
- Retractable; Side and front wall mount; Stainless steel backing plate mounts inside truck wall;
- Stainless and nylon chassis for smooth quiet function; Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- Bull Ring Brand Supported and Serviced by Americans in US. Bull Ring 365 Day Money-Back Guarantee / “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty
- Bull Ring Fits:98-14 F-150 / 98-16 Super Duty / 99-2013 Silverado & Sierra -Does Not Fit 3500- / 95-2018 Ram -(*09-18 Ram- Rail Cap Cut Required*)
- Snaps up for use- Snaps down and stores flush- out of the way /holds 1000 pounds, with room for 2 S-Hook from Ratchet straps
- Installs in seconds with no drilling and no special tools. Great Stocking Stuffer ! !
- Fits Specific Trucks
- Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- Mounts in Sidewall and Front wall of GM trucks
- Bull Rings install in seconds- Hold 1000 pounds !
- Retracts out at an angle and retracts back and stores flush
- Rail Cap Required to install this item in Ram trucks-After cut- product fits ram 09-18
- Rail Cap Cut Required to Install on a RAM 09-18
- Bull Ring All stainless and nylon chassis for smooth, quiet, function. No rust -no rattle.
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2021-03-06 at 04:25 CST.