My Chevy Colorado, like most trucks, has pretty limited options when it comes to anchor points for attaching straps, tarps, nets or whatever else you have. I spent a lot of time researching different options, I obviously wanted something that would do the job but I wanted it to look great too. Once I came across these Bull Rings I knew I had found my solution. Check out the video below to see how Bull Rings work and how easy it is to install them.
- 9 Pack (Complete Bed Package) – Install these on all 9 pockets on either side of the bed and across the front. Installs in seconds with no drilling...
- Fits 2007+ Silverado Sierra / 2015+ Colorado Canyon. Create more tie-down points on your truck.
- Fully Retractable Stainless Ring Snaps Out for use- Snaps back when not in use.
- Bull Ring Brand Supported and Serviced by Americans in US. Bull Ring 365 Day Money-Back Guarantee / “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty
- Bull Ring Fits:98-14 F-150 / 98-16 Super Duty / 99-2013 Silverado & Sierra -Does Not Fit 3500- / 95-2018 Ram -(*09-18 Ram- Rail Cap Cut Required*)
- Snaps up for use- Snaps down and stores flush- out of the way /holds 1000 pounds, with room for 2 S-Hook from Ratchet straps
- Installs in seconds with no drilling and no special tools. Great Stocking Stuffer ! !
- Fits Specific Trucks
- Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- 4 Pack (Storage Box Package) – if you have a storage box by the cab, install these on the rear and middle pockets on either side of the bed
- Fits 2007+ Silverado Sierra / 2015+ Colorado Canyon.
- Create more Tie Down Points in your truck bed. Installs easily in any of 9 holes.
- Rail Cap Required to install this item in Ram trucks-After cut- product fits ram 09-18
- Rail Cap Cut Required to Install on a RAM 09-18
- Bull Ring All stainless and nylon chassis for smooth, quiet, function. No rust -no rattle.
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2021-06-15 at 12:55 CST.