My Chevy Colorado, like most trucks, has pretty limited options when it comes to anchor points for attaching straps, tarps, nets or whatever else you have. I spent a lot of time researching different options, I obviously wanted something that would do the job but I wanted it to look great too. Once I came across these Bull Rings I knew I had found my solution. Check out the video below to see how Bull Rings work and how easy it is to install them.
- Fits in 9 holes in bed - 3 down each side and 3 across the front; Installs in seconds with no drilling or special tools
- Retractable; Side and front wall mount; Stainless steel backing plate mounts inside truck wall; Ratchet winders keep your strap secure and safe
- Stainless and nylon chassis for smooth quiet function; Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- Classic Fit, Stainless Ring,
- Snaps up, snaps down, stores flush
- Breaking Strength one thousand pounds
- Installs in seconds with no drilling and no special tools. Great Stocking Stuffer ! !
- Fits Specific Trucks
- Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- New ! Keeps Strap End from Flying In the Wind ! Complete Cargo Package- Tie Downs, Straps and Strap Winders.
- Bull Rings install in seconds- Hold 1000 pounds ! - Ratchet Winders keep you strap secure and safe
- Solid Metal Strap Winder-1" x 15' heavy-duty Ratchet Strap- Stainless Bull Rings
- Fits 09-16 RAM Rail Cap Alteration Required- Includes 2 Router bits for Stake Pocket clearing
- Recommended purchase with 4067 for 1st set- (Includes Router Bits)
- Stainless steel chassis
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2020-10-29 at 22:46 CST.