My Chevy Colorado, like most trucks, has pretty limited options when it comes to anchor points for attaching straps, tarps, nets or whatever else you have. I spent a lot of time researching different options, I obviously wanted something that would do the job but I wanted it to look great too. Once I came across these Bull Rings I knew I had found my solution. Check out the video below to see how Bull Rings work and how easy it is to install them.
- 9 Pack (Complete Bed Package) – Install these on all 9 pockets on either side of the bed and across the front. Installs in seconds with no drilling...
- Fits 2007+ Silverado Sierra / 2015+ Colorado Canyon. Create more tie-down points on your truck.
- Fully Retractable Stainless Ring Snaps Out for use- Snaps back when not in use.
- Creates More Tie Down Anchors right at the rail - where you need them | Fits '98-14 F 150 & 98-16 Super Duty | 99-13 GM | 95-08 RAM Trucks
- Retractable ring Snaps up for Use- snaps down when not in use.
- Stainless Ring holds 1000 pounds and has a lifetime warranty Sold in Pairs. Designed and serviced in the USA.
- Create more tie-down points on your truck / Fits 98-'14 F 150 & 98-16 Super Duty | 99-13 GM | 95-08 RAM 1 Pair
- Classic Fit original bull Ring- Snaps Up for Use, Snaps Down Flush, when not in use
- Fully Retractable, installs in 30 seconds | Factory Look- matches OEM Rail Cap
- 4 Pack (Storage Box Package) – if you have a storage box by the cab, install these on the rear and middle pockets on either side of the bed
- Fits 2007+ Silverado Sierra / 2015+ Colorado Canyon.
- Create more Tie Down Points in your truck bed. Installs easily in any of 9 holes.
- Rail Cap Required to install this item in Ram trucks-After cut- product fits ram 09-18
- Rail Cap Cut Required to Install on a RAM 09-18
- Bull Ring All stainless and nylon chassis for smooth, quiet, function. No rust -no rattle.
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2021-09-24 at 21:55 CST.