Lowe’s and Klein Tools, the iconic American tool manufacturer, announced a new partnership on February 9, 2023, that will bring the presence of the tool brand to the electrical and tool departments at Lowe’s. The partnership will result in Lowe’s offering the largest selection of Klein Tools products in the home improvement retail channel.
Klein Tools products will be available in Lowe’s stores and online in the second half of 2023, with premium store placement across several product categories. The initial launch will include hand tools and electrical test and measurement tools, followed by a multi-year rollout of new product innovations.
According to Bill Boltz, Lowe’s Executive Vice President of Merchandising, Klein Tools is the number one hand tool brand among electrical and HVAC professionals and its addition to the lineup will strengthen the Pro brand and product lineup. The partnership will help drive excitement and traffic among professional customers looking for innovative market-tested tools from a brand they trust.
Thomas Klein Jr., Klein Tools President, and COO, expressed that the partnership with Lowe’s enables the company to serve professionals with its wide array of products, including innovative new products aimed at making work easier, safer, and more efficient.
The partnership between Lowe’s and Klein Tools is a win-win for both companies, with Lowe’s staying true to its commitment to being a true business partner for professionals and Klein Tools expanding its presence in the home improvement retail channel.
This partnership between Lowe’s and Klein Tools is great news for professionals in the electrical and HVAC industries looking for top-quality tools. The new products set to be rolled out in the coming years are sure to make work easier, safer, and more efficient. The wide selection of Klein Tools products at Lowe’s stores and online will provide professionals with a one-stop-shop for all their tool needs.
What are your thoughts on this partnership between Lowe’s and Klein Tools? Are you a professional in the electrical or HVAC industry? How do you think this partnership will impact the industry?
- 6 INTEGRATED HEX SIZES plus 1/4-Inch deep bit holding feature
- IMPACT RATED SHAFT AND SOCKETS can also be used with an impact driver
- HEX DRIVER SIZES include 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 11/32-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch and 1/2-Inch
- MULTI-FUNCTION 1/4-Inch SOCKET has both shallow (driver) and deep (bit holder) positions
- FLIP SOCKETS store on shaft in any order or orientation
- WARM ONE-PIECE FLEECE balaclava for head, face and neck protection from the cold and wind
- PROTECT YOUR FACE with stretchable, lightweight, and breathable fabric on mouth and neck panel while wicking away moisture
- 3-PANEL DESIGN with hinged top is versatile can be worn as a full face mask, hat, neck gaiter; can be worn on its own or under a hard hat/helmet
- FULLY COVERS NECK with long length to keep you warm; tuck into coat for ultimate protection from the wind and cold
- FOR PROFESSIONALS in trades that require work in cold weather; perfect for work outside, construction, winter sports, snow shoveling
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is...
- GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- TEN SIZES IN FIVE SOCKETS including 3/8 x 7/16-Inch, 1/2 x 9/16-Inch, 5/8 x 11/16-Inch, 3/4 x 13/16-Inch, and 7/8 x 15/16-Inch
- TWO NESTED ADAPTERS for dual drive (1/4-Inch, 1/2-Inch) capability
- EASY-TO-USE FLIP FEATURE allows for quick changes and reduces number of tools
- IMPACT RATED socket great for hardware installation and removal
- FOR USE WITH IMPACT DRIVERS including Klein's 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW, BAT20CW1) and Impact Driver (Cat. Nos. BAT20CD, BAT20CD1)
- Pliers Tool Kit includes 3 of the most popular pliers: Lineman's Pliers (Cat. No. D213-9NE), Diagonal Cutters (Cat. No. D2288), and Long Nose Side Cutters (Cat. No. D2038)
- Proudly made in the USA by Klein Tools
- 9-Inch Lineman's Pliers with New England Nose have high-leverage design with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier...
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- 8-Inch Diagol Cutting Pliers with high-leverage design puts the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2023-05-11 at 03:07 CST.