Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge & 7 Accessories
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE] When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2023-03-24 at 23:10 CST.
Acme Tools: $159.99
Home Depot: $123.35
Check out other AMAZING deals on Amazon!
Did you miss out on this deal? Set up Struggleville post notifications and never miss a deal again!
Nice deal there. I have one of these (paid full price a year, or so, ago 🙁 – nuts). Have used it many times, and it has paid for itself.