WEN 3921 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Work Light
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
Promotion availability and prices can change at any time on Amazon. Information included on this page is accurate as of 2022-12-03 at 03:40 CST.
Did you miss out on this deal? Set up Struggleville post notifications and never miss a deal again!